I am single, I make mistakes, I am human, and Tumblr is my way of coping with that. :)
what do you mean not everyone has a toilet that washes and massages your butt
Wait there are toilets like that?
what an incredible experience it must be
im mildly concerned about something labeled “turbo” going near my butt
Okay I’ll make it as short and sweet as I possibly can since I know that the American media doesn’t really report on it much
- Tomorrow (technically today, if you live in the UK) 4.3 million Scottish citizens will vote on the question “Should Scotland be an independent country?”
- If the yes vote wins, Scotland will gain independence from the United Kingdom and split with England, Wales & Northern Ireland.
- If the no vote wins then they stay in the union, but in a desperate attempt to keep Scotland, the British government has promised them more autonomy if they stay.
- The Scottish National Party (SNP) has been pushing for independence for years, the Prime Minister sorta just decided to let Scots vote on it, and now he is reeeealllly regretting that.
Why people want independence:
- The Scottish parliament has very little power and what power they do have can be devolved. This means they can be changed or taken away by the UK parliament. Scary.
- Nuclear weapons are being stored in Scotland. Understandably, they want the nuclear weapons the hell away from them.
- Scotland and England have really different political views.
- The UK keeps voting in conservative parliaments and overall Scotland is not conservative so it really sucks for them because they are not fairly represented
- They don’t want the National Health Service privatized
- Scotland literally struck oil so they got that going for them
Why people don’t want independence:
- England is making a lot of threats right now like “you will not be allowed to use the pound as your currency” “we will pull out all our big companies from your country”
- Independence would probably be very hard economically speaking, there is no guarantee that their financial situation will get better
- Something about being better together
- The UK is a pretty huuuuge VIP when we’re talking about world powers so people don’t wanna leave that
- It’s not certain that the European union will support an independent Scotland
- Some people actually like Westminster
The vote is neck and neck right now so there is absolutely no telling what the outcome will be.
It’s exciting and terrifying.
Lemony Snicket, Horseradish (via feellng)
October feels like the home sweet home of all the months. The moment the calendar reaches October 1st I get this warm and cozy feeling that lasts for 31 glorious days. I absolutely love it.
has anyone seen recent pictures of aly and aj bc like